If you are anything like me, you might be on your 3rd Shopify Store or Woocommerce Store with less than stellar results. You might be throwing shots in the dark trying to figure out the right combination of keywords, paid clicks and social media synergy to drive massive traffic to your site to generate purchases to no groundbreaking avail. Or, perhaps you are a newly minted ecommerce shop owner looking for ways to crush it right out of the gate.
Enter Storeless, a new software which allows online marketers and ecommerce shops to build high converting ecom funnels which lead to considerable sales results. The Storeless tool is an excellent addition to any ecommerce toolkit whether you’re an online retailer with years of experience or a newbie shop owner looking to make your first few sales.
Gone are the days of having to know HTML and CSS to build a beautiful custom multi-page website to sell products. In this brand new day where all brands, and publishers, and e-commerce retailers are competing to win the lead, ecom funnels are the perfect way to get your offer in front of customers and give them information that they need in a succinct and targeted way. This ultimately allows the customer to consume only the information necessary to make a purchase, and get right to business…literally.
How Does Storeless Work?
Storeless is great because it works according to the way buyer behavior works today. In this world full of constant distractions, you get better results if you can lead your customer straight to the drinking well without allowing them to pass go, and without allowing them to collect $200. Unless they intend to spend it with you!
The Storeless software allows you to set up a single product sales funnel within 5 minutes. Trust me, I’ve set up Shopify, WooCommerce, Etsy, and Amazon shops for myself and for my customers over the years. If I knew of a better way to “get the job done” without all of the “fluff” required to set up a fully functional e-commerce website, I’d have been all over it.
You can set up Storless in 3 simple steps.
- Add the product that you want to sell. Storeless is built to work with any type of product in any niche.
- Select a template. Use the intuitive drag and drop page builder to get the funnel to look exactly the way you want. Then add your sales copy. Storeless themes rely on a proven sales page structure that is demonstrated to convert.
5 Reasons to Buy Storeless
- Easy to set up. It only takes 5 minutes and requires no advanced knowledge of HTML, CMS, WordPress or any of those other fancy-schmancy skill sets that either take a lot of time or a lot of money to apply, without any guarantee of results.
- Unlimited Funnels. Success is so addicting. After you set up your first funnel and start raking in the cash, you may have a burst of inspiration to set up another 22 Storeless funnels. No problem! The Storeless software allows you to launch as many ecom funnels as you want,
- Super Affordable. As of the publishing of this article, the Storeless software package is only $49.95. Shopify, Etsy, and Amazon all charge monthly subscription fees. While I’m a fan of WooCommerce, it often requires quite a few paid plugins in order to get it your e-commerce shop to do everything you need it to. So, $49.95 is a no-brainer. You’ll likely make that back in your first few sales.
- No Inventory. Storeless can leverage a drop-shipping fulfillment model. This means that you won’t have to buy tons of product up front. You don’t have to store it. And you don’t have to hope that someday, just one day, a nice willing customer will come along and rid you of your stock problem.
- It’s Just Plan Effective. Storeless offers an incredibly streamlined workflow that allows you to go from zero to launch, and from launch to sale within 24 hours. It features integration with all of the standard payment processors. It’s got built-in analytics, built-in shopping carts, order tracking and it works in all languages. They really have thought of EVERYTHING!
In order to use the Storeless software to its fullest capacity, a number of beneficial integrations come right out of the box. Here is a summary of each:
If you have an existing Shopify, WooCommerce, Etsy or Amazon Store, Storeless will act as your fairy god-companion, allowing you to keep your existing site, customers, and brand while leveraging the results that the Storless software provides.
Storeless is integrated with all of the standard payment processing software including PayPal and Stripe. Simply setup your Storeless account and connect to your payment processor of choice. Voila! Now you’re all prepared for the windfall.
Storeless allows you to build your email list and set up autoresponders with common email marketing platforms such as AWeber, MailChimp and GetResponse so that you can maintain regular contact with your customers.
Is Storeless Right for Me?
Put it this way. Can you benefit from an online ecommerce business that effectively runs itself once you build your funnel? Can you use some extra cash money in your wallet? Have you been trying to crack the online marketing hack code for years and years with no wins to bat. For $50, 2 hours, and a 30 day money back guarantee, Storeless is totally worth the risk.
Storeless Fact Sheet
|Product Launch||June 18th, 2018|
|Price||$67 (Currently $49.95)|
|Risk||Low (30 Day Money Back Guarantee)|
|Rating||* * * * *|